Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

February 7, 2011: I didn't take a picture today, but we did visit the pediatrician who confirmed the fact that our little boy is BIG.  At 4 months old, he's weighing in at 19 lbs., 14 oz.  I love how this picture shows his chubby little body.

February 8, 2011: We tried spoon feeding for the first time.  It was messy.  It was also cute.  Notice the bib says, "I love daddy."

February 9, 2011:  He fell asleep like this.  I love sleeping baby boys.

February 10, 2011Love these little lion feet :)

February 11, 2011:  I told Curtis I couldn't remember the last time I had a delicious, ooey-gooey cookie.  Good thing he's a great listener!  I love getting sweet, thoughtful gifts.

February 12, 2011:  Today, we volunteered with a group from our church at the Convoy of Hope.  We packed over 78,000 meals for Feed our Starving Children.  We also got to sport these lovely hair nets...

February 13, 2011:  We got a new TV and got rid of our enormous old entertainment center...hooray!!!  We love the new setup and all of the space we got back!

February 14, 2011:  I found these Yo Gabba Gabba Valentines in various places around the house:  Willa's (the one labeled "To: Human") was on top of her litterbox, Lucy's (the one labeled "To: Owner") on the table next to her kennel, and Jackson's was on his changing table.  Love is in the air this Valentine's Day!!!


No comments: